Regisration and Re-sign
- Initial registration must be made in person, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, except Holidays, or within one hour prior to the regular Union meeting. Registrants are responsible for providing one or two phone numbers where they can be reached.
- Due to the geographical size of our jurisdiction, the business manager may waive the registration in person requirement under extenuating circumstances.
- Registrants shall be placed on the highest priority group they qualify for as per Article IV of the agreements. IBEW members must have a current dues receipt. Non-members are responsible for documenting their work experience.
- Re-sign is required for all groups and must be done from the 10th through the 16th of each month. Any registrant not re-signed in this time frame will be removed from the available for work list. Re-sign may be done by the following methods:
- In person: at the local Union 265 office at 6200 South 14th St. Lincoln, NE
- By mail: by sending a postcard to: P.O. Box 22725 Lincoln, NE 68542-2725
By fax: (402) 423-4506
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-signs must include the following information:
- home Local Union number
- IBEW card number
- non-members may use driver's license or other government approved ID.
- Any registrant, other than those in group one, that accepts a long call in another jurisdiction, must notify this office to be removed from the available for work list.
Local Union 265 Referral Procedures
Page Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016 (10:16:47)